Friday, May 18, 2007

What's your opinion of the conditions of the 2nd Ward?





What exactly do you think of the present conditions within the 2nd ward ? If you live in the ward I want to know. Even if you don't I live within the ward I like to hear your opinion. Just in case your not sure the borders of the 2nd ward here they are.

Northern border- Intersection of Park Avenue/5th Street all the way to Terrill Road
Southern border-Intersection Randolph Road/Park Avenue all the way to Woodland Ave
Eastern border-Intersection of Terrill Road/George Street all the way to Cushing Ave
Western border- Intersection Randolph/Park Avenue all the way to 5th Street

It also includes the area between

the Intersection of Leland/George to Terrill/George
Intersection of Leland/Columbia to Terrill/Columbia
Intersection of Leland/North Ave to Terrill/North Ave

Everything between Intersection Terrill/Cushing and Leland/Cushing

If you have questions or comments I'd like to hear from you at 908-472-9421

I've noticed a few things. Look for my post this evening.

Thanks for visiting my site. My e-mail address is tony@tonyrucker.com
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at 908-4729421
To learn more or give your support please visit www.tonyrucker.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to submit this anamously for my own reason. Do you know if there any truth to the idea that Storch doesn't want to be asscociated with our Assemblyman views? Who are you supported by?

Anonymous said...

I live on Belvidere Ave. I am frustrated to no end about the lack of response from our elected officials concerning our road conditions. The pictures in you posted reminded of a hole that is up the street from my house that was deep enough to ruin the alignment in my car. When I drive down Watchung its a nightmare. I saw your sign and website I decided to make my little statement. My son was in the Marines as well. Good luck you have my support and the support of my neighbors!

Anonymous said...

I know you won't post this but anyway just so you know...I don't know what you background is it sound like finance or economics. Don't we have a person in our government that does that for the city. Sounds like you need to have that job instead of being a politician. There will always be poor people in this world get over it I have!