Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Community Forum Tonight! May 30th

Wednesday. May 30. 7 PM. Ward 2 Council Candidate Forum: Rucker & Storch. Sponsor: Crescent Area Neighborhood Association. At the Plainfield Public Library, 8th Street and Park Avenue. All are invited.

I encourage all to attend. Be sure to tell your friends and neighbors. Come early and submit your questions and concerns about our city. I hope all your questions are answered. If not I will be available to be sure they get answered. I hope to show I have the character, experience and passion to change Plainfield for the better. Strong leadership in the 2nd ward can make a difference.

If you would like to give your opinion or find out more on where I stand on any issue give me a call at 908-472-9421.

Find out more at http://www.tonyrucker.com/

No comments: