Sunday, June 3, 2007

The most important part of the process is you.

Ever since my very first blog I have tried to be as concise as possible when it came to my positions concerning solutions for Plainfield. No waffling. No ambiguity. I wasn't perfect but I did my best to clearly put forward my ideas and represent my team with honor and integrity. If I have gained your confidence to represent the community of the 2nd ward I urge you to vote and to call all your neighbors, family and friends to vote Rucker for a brighter future for Plainfield. I would be more than willing to chat or visit with them and explain how I want to move our community forward. You can reach me at 908-472-9421. I would like to come and listen to their ideas and concerns.

Have a good one and thanks for your continued support. If you would like a yard sign, call to show your support for positive change in Plainfield.

Thank you

--Tony--

No comments: